Like all the double basket strainers, this strainer changes its basket when one gets heavy with the collected debris or dirt. It is, sometimes, called the advanced form of double basket strainers because of the presence of 3 way ball valves. The valves are used to control the flow of fluids so that the pressure can be maintained and the solid particles mixed with the fluid gets collected in the preferred basket.
The three way ball valves can be controlled manually as well as electronically as per the convenience and preferences of our clients. We offer various modifications in double basket strainers to meet the “blueprint” of our customers.
The three way ball valves play a vital role in connection of ports, however connection of all ports together at one point of time is not possible. The pressure is effectively maintained between 150# and 300#.
• Continuous flow, No need to stop systems for cleaning
• Low Pressure Loss
• Removable Filter element
• Top removal of screen
• Wire mesh
• Alteration of Duplex Basket Strainer
• Hinged cover or davit assembly for easier maintenance
• Drain/Vent Valves
• P Tapings/ Gauge
• Back-flushing system for manual
• Steam jacket for highly viscous fluids
• Rotated or offset nozzle placement
• High pressure capabilities
• Coatings and linings available upon request